Ghostwriting expertise can help whether you are writing a biography, autobiography, memoir, legacy book, or corporate book.
You can also listen to a podcast on which I appeared a few years ago, which explains a lot about my educational and training journey. In my opinion, it’s imperative that ghostwriters be well-educated and pursue ongoing training in the world of words.
I’ve been blessed to earn a bachelor’s degree in English with a psychology minor, which helps immensely when working with various backgrounds, life experiences, and the careers and personal journeys of authors in the U.S., Europe, Canada, and Australia.
My involvement in professional writing and editing organizations is also valuable, especially the following:
- Lifetime Member Society of Professional Journalists
- International Federation of Journalists — International Press Credentials
- Member Council of Science Editors
- Member Sundance Institute
- Member Editorial Freelancer’s Association (EFA)
- Member Chartered Institute of Editing and Proofreading (UK)
- Member Authors Guild
- Member Authors Alliance
- Member Writers Guild of Texas
- Member Houston Writers Guild
Many Authors Need Ghostwriting Expertise — and I’m Here to Help
Take a look at the following articles for more information on my ghostwriting expertise and background and the many ways I can assist in bringing your manuscript to life. I’ve blogged quite a bit about the intricacies and writing processes involved in these projects.
Need a professional ghostwriter in Your Corner?
Contact me to discuss your project. I love consulting with new and emerging authors! Let’s get started!